- You are responsible for your equipment while it is your possession. Any damaged, lost or stolen equipment must be paid for at full replacement value. Damage waiver insurance does not cover parts that are missing.
- For your convenience, Wild Bill’s offers two options for rental: day to day or multi-day rentals. If you choose multi-day, there is a No Refund policy for early return of rental equipment.
- Damage waiver insurance is optional. The $2.00 charge per day covers accidental damage to equipment WHILE IN USE, it does not cover loss, theft or abuse (skiing or boarding off marked trails). It does not cover melted boots put too close to a heater.
- Reservations must be made 3 days in advance of your first day to ski to receive the 10% discount.
- Rental Equipment must be returned no later than 5:30 on the date it is due.
- Group Rates apply for 20 or more persons paying as one with prior arrangements. We do not offer group rates for walk in business. Please call for further information for group rates and reservations.
- Check in is 3:00 pm, check out is 10:00 am.
- You are responsible for any damage to the room, furniture or linens or missing item at full replacement or repair value. This includes damage by a pet.
- Cleaning fee of $35 applies to rentals less than 3 nights
- There is a charge of $25 for lost room keys.
- Off street parking is provided, 1 space per room.